Name of Scholarship: Academia’s Education Opportunity Grant
Number of Scholarship Available: 5
Award Amount: $1,000
- Recipient must be enrolled student
- Must have completed first semester
- Must be an Ohio Resident
- A demonstration of financial need, verified by the Financial Aid Office/authorized person at the applicant’s nursing school; (based on results of FAFSA)
- Exhibits a strong desire and the ability to complete a training and/or academic program;
- Submit completed application for Grant on Academia’s Website and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicant must submit 2-page essay about why they should awarded the grant and why they want to be become nurse
- Recipient will be notified via email 6-week from the time the application submitted
Founding Source: The Grant is funded by the school to help the community as part of giving back and educating the community.
How Grant will be awarded? Grant will be used as a tuition credit.
Deadline of Grant: After enrollment in the LPN program
To apply grant/scholarship submit completed application for Grant on Academia’s Website or send it to email@example.com.