Achieve a Diploma in as few as 12 months*
Licensed practical nurses (LPNs) provide basic medical care and work under the direction of doctors and other health care professionals. An LPN’s duties can vary depending on the state they work in but usually consists of monitoring patients’ health, administering basic patient care such as changing bandages or helping patients bathe or dress, doing routine lab tests, and providing status updates to RN’s and doctors.
Join Our Family
It’s possible to complete our practical nurse program in as few as 12 months. While in school you will be immersed with challenging and engaging LPN training through real-world classroom and clinical experiences. Academia Medical Institute offers our LPN program in Columbus, Ohio.
Put Your Passion To Work For Others
Do you have a passion for serving the health care needs of others? A career in practical nursing can put you on the front lines of patient care while you also support physicians and RNs in an exciting, fast-paced environment. If you’ve been searching for LPN programs near you, Academia Medical Institute might be the right fit and offers the diploma program you need to enter the nursing field.
CURRENT P.N ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- COMPLETE REGISTRATION APPLICATION ($100)
- APPLICANT MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE ORDER OLDER
- THE APPLICANT MUST PASS ATI TEAS EXAM PRE-ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: MINIMUM SCORE OF 48.
- HIGH SCHOOL/GED: The applicant must provide documentation of graduation from high school in the form of a valid high school diploma, transcript, or other acceptable documentation issued by an authorized state education agency (e.g. General Education Development (GED) in Ohio.) International transcripts/documents need to be evaluated by a third-party evaluator for equivalency. In addition, students may submit an academic transcript of at least two years of a college education with in the last 10 years
- COPY OF DRIVER’S LICENSE
- COPY OF SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- BCI BACKGROUND CHECK: (Code: 4723.09) Reports that contain excluding documentation may result in the student not being able to attend clinical rotations (FBI background check must also be done if you have lived outside of Ohio more than five years ago)
- CURRENT BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS (CPR) CARD
- PHYSICAL EXAM (Form Here)
- 1- STEP TB TESTING
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION (Click Here)