Name of Grant: Academia’s Education Opportunity Grant
Number of Grants Available: 5
Award Amount: $1,000
- Recipient must be enrolled student.
- Must have completed first semester and maintaining satisfactory progress.
- Must be an Ohio Resident.
- A demonstration of financial need, verified by the school representative/authorized person at the applicant’s nursing school; based on poverty income level.
- A strong desire and the ability to complete a training and/or academic program.
- Submit completed application for a grant on Academia’s Website and send it to email@example.com.
- Applicant must submit 2-page essay about why applicant should awarded the grant and why they want to be become nurse?
- Recipient will be notified via email 6-week from the time the application submitted.
The Grant is funded by the school to help the community as part of giving back and educating the community.
How Grant will be awarded?
Grant will be used as a tuition credit. If the student withdraws prior to program completion, then the grant will be withdrawn as well.
Deadline of Grant: After enrollment in the PN program
To apply grant:
Submit completed application for Grant on Academia’s website send it to firstname.lastname@example.org