Achieve a Diploma in nursing as few as 12 months
If you want to become a nurse and put it to good use at a faster-than-normal pace, try our Accelerated Nursing Education Program.
Academia Medical Institute provides Nursing Education approved by Ohio Board of Nursing (OBN) and Board of Career Colleges and Schools (OBCCS). Academia Medical Institute is committed to producing lifelong learners who will excel in their nursing careers and be recognized as leaders who keep patient-centered care and the health of society at the forefront of their values.
Licensed practical nurses (LPNs) provide basic medical care and work under the direction of doctors and other health care professionals. Our Practical Nursing program is a 12-month/45-Weeks program designed to introduce students to the basic nursing skills and knowledge-base to prepare them to successfully pass the NCLEX state board exam.
Next Licensed Practical Nursing Class Start Dates
Why choose AMI Career College?
- Designed to be completed in 12 months for students with a non-nursing degree and are looking to enter the nursing field quickly.
- 100% of Accelerated PN graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt in 2018-2020. Students receive personalized academic support that prepares them for success in the classroom and on the NCLEX.
- High-tech labs and in-depth clinical experiences that allow students to gain confidence in their skills.
- Students enter program with a cohort that allows for a sense of community and family as students complete this fast-paced, rigorous program.
- Expert faculty with the experience and passion for nursing and teaching.
Accreditation and Approvals
Academia Medical Institute opened its doors in Columbus Ohio in June 09, 2015 under Academia School of Nursing but later changed its name to Academia Medical Institute.
In September 30, 2015, The State Board of Career Schools and Schools approved our Practical Nursing Diploma Program. The program Registration Number is 15-09-2070T.
In January 25, 2017, Academia Medical Institute’s Practical Nurse Program was approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing (OBN) to provide a 12-month, 3 semester/45-week Practical Nursing Diploma Program.